$509.00 – $589.00
- Available in fixed pressure CPAP (Z2 CPAP) and auto adjusting APAP devices (Z2 Auto).
- Quieter motor – on average 29% less noise at air intake than the original Z1.
- No special mask required. Patients can use any mask that does not have a proprietary connection.
- Auto Start / Stop Feature on the Z2 Auto. Therapy automatically starts when mask is on and the patient takes a breath and stops when the mask is removed. The Z2 base features the Auto Stop only.
- Sleep data downloads to free apps, Nitelog and DataViewer – The Z2 Auto downloads via Bluetooth to iOS or Android phones or tablets to the Nitelog app. The Z2 CPAP downloads via USB to Windows-based DataViewer program.
- Includes Qtube for noise reduction at the mask.
- Travel Accessory Bag available. Fits all CPAP supplies.
Great for Travel
- Compatible with PowerShell® integrated battery option for CPAP therapy off the grid.
- FAA Compliant for in-flight use with Bluetooth turned off.
- Auto adjusting voltage (100-240v) power supply can be powered anywhere in the world with the correct plug adapter for the area.
- Z-Breathe® comfort feature minimizes typical pressure swings due exhalation.
- Backlit LCD screen displays treatment settings. Buttons on the device allow direct programming.
Same Day delivery available in LA Metro Area.
Discounts are available for Sunset Sleep patients!
Call (888) 444-0411 to get your coupon code.